Are you using Windows 10 and Don’t know How to disable tablet mode in Windows 10. Its just a basic feature comes in windows 10, you can change the tablet mode to desktop anytime. But Do you know How tablet mode works.
So Let me tell you if you don’t know about it. It is similar to Windows 8 as it looks. you will start bar the same as window 10. like In tablet mode you will not see any pins in the taskbar. you will see only a few options in a downside in the task manager.
Like the option for on-screen keyboard and WIfi, sound these options appear in the taskbar in tablet mode. it looks pretty good. but Some users don’t like the tablet mode or sometimes it gets enabled by mistake. So here’s the question How to disable Tablet mode in windows 10, Read the article till the end then you can easily disable the Tablet mode in Windows 10.
Tablet Mode In windows 10
Windows 10’s Tablet Mode provides touch-friendly experience by making all applications run at full screen and giving you a Start screen instead of a Start Menu. it’s a smooth experience that you can use anytime in windows 10 and So you can simply switch to desktop mode by going to settings.
However, if you want to switch between Tablet and Desktop modes manually. you can do it by opening the sidebar in the taskbar. If you are not getting my point. WE are gonna explain in detail step by step then you can easily switch to desktop mode or tablet mode in windows 10.
Tablet mode helps when you are not using keyword externally then you can use keyboard Onscreen. So its helpful also in many ways.
Most computers with this ability give you the option to have your computer automatically switch in and out of tablet mode when it senses itself being folded into tablet shape or will ask you if you’d like to switch.
However, Users who don’t use their computer’s tablet mode at all, this function can be annoying and make it difficult to use your computer on tablet mode.
Check – How To Capture Game Audio In OBS
Steps for How To Disable Tablet Mode In Windows 10
Steps are simple if you follow them carefully, if your computer automatically switches in or out tablet mode then you can follow these steps to fix. let’s get started.
- First, you need to go to the start menu and then just click on Settings
- Then you will see many options like
- phones and Many others
- All you need to do is Just click on system option and then in the left bar, you have to select and Go to Tablet mode As you can see in the below picture.
- After going to tablet mode you will see many options. then you have just select 2nd option and then you will be asked when you want to enable tablet mode. Just Select ‘Always ask me before Switching’ Now tablet mode will not get enabled on your system without your permission.
- If you want to enable you can enable it by going to Taskbar. then you have to go the notification Bar Downside in right you will see tablet mode just click on it and it will automatically get enabled and if you want to disable do the same step, again click on tablet mode in notification bar then it will get disabled
So, Here the quick solution for How To Disable Tablet Mode In Windows 10. If this help react to post and for any query you can comment down, we will help soon as possible. Thanks for your time.