So, If you love PC Games and You are facing issue like How To Fullscreen A Game Windows 10. So it’s not a big deal, Anyone can fix this issue. There are reasons like with some Shortcut key we can run the game on Full Screen in Window 10.
Sometimes, the solution to running games in full-screen mode on Windows 10 doesn’t involve the registry editor.
How To Fullscreen A Game Windows 10 Full tutorial
You can easily fix this issue, you can play all the PC games on full screen. Sp with some basic knowledge, you can enjoy the games at Fullscreen. Recently I was playing games on a normal window, but I wanted to play the game on full screen. Hopefully, there are lots of Keyboard Shortcuts that make the process a lot easier and simple.
Most Common problems are
- 1. Improper graphics settings
- 2. Incorrect registry values
- 3. Display card driver problems
Sometimes you need to change the Resolution of the game by going to settings you can do this process. it happens when your monitor resolution are different from game.
So the simple keyboard shortcut to run the game on fullscreen while playing is Alt + Enter. this will switch the game from windowed mode to full screen mode.
Steps for How To Fullscreen A Game Windows 10
- First Launch the game’s EXE. Make sure you are running the game just the way you normally run, if the game is played in windowed mode, you will see the taskbar in the pin section. this is a normal problem that most users face.
- Right-click the taskbar to open the task manager.
- Now Go to the ‘Applications’ tab in task manager and locate the entry for the game you ran in step 1. Right-click this on Exe. to open task manager.
- From the menu, Now choose the ‘Go to process’ option.
- On the game’s process, Now Click the ‘Switch To’ option.
- just Select full-screen mode, if that option presents itself.
For some users, this method doesn’t work but for some its works fine, We tried ourselves and the method is effective , to avoid the failure make sure to follow the steps carefully.
Using In-Game Menu
Another simple and easy method for How To Fullscreen A Game Windows 10 is to use the In-Game menu. This option or menu can be found in the graphics or video settings.
- First You need to Launch the game that you want to play in fullscreen mode.
- Now Navigate to the display and then video settings tab one by one.
- Then check if there is a Display Mode option is available in the Video settings window.
- Now Hit on the drop-down menu and select the Fullscreen mode.
- Save the changes and restart the game.
So, this was the second method that can helpful for you, Follow the steps carefully and give it a try because methods are totally working for us.
This was all about How To Fullscreen A Game Windows 10, you can try the above 2 methods to run the games on full screen. this will not take your much time. You can use these methods without any reason this will not affect your PC performance.
If these methods works, please let us now by commenting, if you have any query regarding this, you can comment down, We will help as soon as possible.
Full Screen issues on Windows 10
launch the game and then Go to the Options then Menu and then Settings inside the game. Select Full-Screen On or Off.
How do I make a game full screen?
For Most games, you can use the key like F11 to full screen or Alt + Enter to make the game full screen.