Playing games is best to reduce and Refresh your Mind. If you also play a lot of games and looking for How To Move a Game To Another Monitor then you are landed at the right place.
You can also read the article How To Move a Fullscreen Game To Second Monitor where the steps to do that are the same.
Follow all the below-given steps to Move a game to another monitor or Secondary monitor.
How To Move a Game To Another Monitor
- Connect your secondary monitor to your computer.
- then Within your desktop, just lay the mouse on an empty area and right-click and then select the screen resolution on the pop-up menu.
- you can also find screen resolution by searching it at the control panel.
- Once you are at the screen resolutions, choose the desired display, and select the checkbox with a label “make this my main display’. The checkbox will only appear when you have selected the display.
- Confirm that you differentiate your first monitor from the second monitor.
- Then just select Another monitor as a primary monitor then You can move your games like Pubg, GTA V
Note – These Steps work for some Users and if it’s not working for you then you can let us know and we will try to solve your problem.
Also, we will surely update this post if we found any new trick. you can bookmark our website for more updates.
FAQs To Move a Game To Another Monitor
There are a few similar queries about Moving a Game To Another Monitor and we have answered a few of them below.
You can also read them if you want. and also you can give us a suggestion about this article in the comment section.
How do I move a program to another monitor?
You can move any program to another monitor just by dragging them to the second monitor. if you are enabled to move a program then make sure that you have identified both monitors and your mouse is working on the second monitor.
Why can’t I drag to another screen?
- Right-click on your desktop and go to display settings
- here you will see which monitor is primary and secondary
- If it’s not correct then go to advanced settings and arrange your monitors Again
- this is how you can fix you can’t drag to another screening problem
Roaring like a Lion or running like a Wolf. Change their styles in the heat of battle!— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) June 11, 2020
Grab the Neon Jungle Set in the Item Shop now. pic.twitter.com/5nMJhqulXx
How do I move my mouse between monitors?
- Right-click on the desktop which monitors showing mouse
- Go to screen display settings and then click on the identity
- Now just switch the screens around the other way and Hit apply button
- Also at the bottom here make main display if you tick that
- This is how you can fix the move my mouse between monitors
How do I open a window on a specific monitor?
Your window will on in a specific monitor means it will first run on your primary monitor. you can change the monitor settings just by right click on a desktop screen and here select which you want as a first and secondary monitor.
How do I extend a game on two monitors?
- first, go to Nvidia Control panel
- Now here click on 3D settings
- Configure surround and Physics
- tick on Span display with surround
- Now what will you see when you start your game, Your game will extend on two Monitors
- Note when you first start any game the monitor’s screen will blink its normal and Don’t panic