So, you also got a Samsung device or you want to change or want to buy a new Samsung Mobile But you are afraid of data destroyed or how to transfer Game data from Samsung To Samsung, Then You don’t need to worry, you can easily transfer your data to another smartphone. Transferring data is a difficult job if you don’t have the right tool to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung.
These days, it’s a much simpler process and in some cases, you don’t even need cables or wires to copy your data or to transfer to the other devices. On Android phones, just having a Google account takes care of your contacts, bookmarks, apps, and more. You can save all this information in your Google Account and you can log in that Google Account to Any other devices and you can see your Saved Data.
How To Transfer Game Data From Samsung to Samsung 2020
There are many android phone data transfer software that can help you copy data or transfer the data from one android phone to another. But few of them support app data transfer or game data transfer. Mobile Transfer is one of the best back-ups, restore, and transfer solutions.
Its direct mobile to mobile file transfer feature stands out for the crowd for the ease of use, cross mobile OS support, a wide range of supported data types. With these Simple Software Like Smart Switch, you can easily transfer the data to other Samsung devices. it’s Specially made for Samsung devices
Keep in mind Google Account won’t help in copying SMS, music, videos, photos, or other files. For Samsung Galaxy users, there’s an easy way to get those files to transfer to your new Galaxy device. Samsung’s Smart Switch Mobile app lets you wirelessly transfer data from your old Galaxy device to your new Galaxy device Easily.
Process For How To Transfer Game Data From Samsung to Samsung
The process to do this job is not difficult, you can transfer the data wirelessly, you don’t need to attach any cable or wire. With this method, you can only transfer the data to only Samsung devices, not to other devices.
The Task is simple all you need is two Samsung devices. and App named Smart Switch for Data Transfer to other Galaxy devices, Here are some steps to do it, Read and follow the steps carefully then you will not face any problem in transferring Data.
- First of all you need to Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on both of your Galaxy devices then you can begin the process.
- Then Set the Position of two Galaxy devices within 50 cm of each other, then launch the app named Smart Switch on both devices. Tap on the Connect button from one of them to initiate the connection.
- Once the devices are connected, then you’ll see a list of data types that you can choose to transfer to your another Samsung Device. Select the data you want to copy over, then tap on Transfer button. This process is not too much long, its depend on your data how much the size of the data is.
- On your another device where you want to transfer the data, you’ll be prompted to accept the transfer. Just Tap OK to continue.
- That’s it. When the transfer completes, tap on the Done button to exit.
This is the simple method That you are seeing above for How To Transfer Game Data From Samsung to Samsung. It works fine for everyone and I hope it help you in transferring or copying data to another devices. If you Have any query please comment down, We will help as soon as possible.